|"Training Makes A Diffference"--Witness Lee|
- To enter into the crucial truths in the Lord's recovery
- To gain a solid understanding of God's New Testament economy
- To have a true love for the Word of God
- To have a regular exercise of your spirit to enjoy Christ
- To experience the Lord's personal speaking and shining
- To practise the basic exercises of the God-man living
- To have an intimate, affectionate and personal relationship with the Lord Jesus, to know Him and enjoy Him in a subjective way
- To have an enlarged heart to care for the Lord's interest
- To be strengthened in the corporate exercise of the spirit in various kinds of meetings
- To develop the desire to serve the Lord full-time/font>
- To serve, blend and be built up with others int he coordination of the Body
- To put aside your personal and private interests, your independent ways, and to fellowship together in one accord for the Lord's interest and move on earth
- To grow in life and be concerned for the spiritual well-being of the people around you
- To make you more diligent, more accurate, more broad, more stable, more loving and ultimately, more properly human
- To learn the original language of the Bible to probe deeper into the truths of the Bible
There is a definite need for the proper teaching and interpretation of the Bible and especially the New Testament. There is also a need for a longer period of learning and exervising of the spirit in training. Undoubtedly this training will provide you with an excellent atmosphere and enviroonment to learn, to grow, to develop your functiona nd to increase your capacity to serve and thus help you to establish and live out a proper God-man living.
If you can have a period of learning through joining the full-time training, this will be of great help and benefit to yout spiritual life and the cultivation of your character. This two-year full-time training will produce many fruits in your life.
"Whatever yo do after the trainihng, whether you serve full time, go for post-graduate studies, or take a job, you are governed not merely by the outward environment or your mental consideratrions, but by your spirit with the renewed mind and through your fellowship with the Lord and His Church, living by a trained sense of the divine life."
|"Blessed are they who are called to the marriage dinner of the Lamb"--Revelation 19:9b|